Welcome to the Philosophyball Wiki!
A Polandball-inspired community mainly focusing on philosophy, sociology, religion, psychology, aesthetics, and, in contrast to the Polcompball Wiki, non-political mainstream ideologies.
Disclaimer: this Wiki is still under construction since its creation on January 19, 2023, thus the present articles contain only basic stuff copied from other Wikis that will eventually be replaced with much more sophisticated description (and art). We request former members of Philosophyball, members of Polcompball and Polcompball-Anarchy communities to stay tuned, and people familiar with the concept to help edit this Wiki. Any help is much appreciated for the greater good (that is philosophy and polandballs)!
Please scroll down for current Icon, Article and Template Initiatives!
|455 pages||2,584 files||12,015 edits||37 active users|
Currently in need of the following icons. The icons must be distinct and easily identifiable with a specific ideology.
- German/Danish Romanticism (should use local philosophical traditions)
- Christian Philosophy
- Renaissance Humanism
- Moral Anti-Realism
- Non-Marxist Historical Materialism
- Eastern Christianity
- Conservational Enviromentalism
- Ego Psychology
- Actual Idealism
- Ancient Rationalism
- Classical Rationalism
- Contemporary Rationalism
- Byung-Chul Han Thought
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb Thought
- Symbolic Interactionism
- Indirect Realism
- Correspondence Theory
- Pluralistic Idealism
- Marxist Theology
- Template:Navbox/Philosophy of Language
- Template:Navbox/Philosophy of Mind
- Template:Navbox/Social and Political Philosophy
- Template:Navbox/Philosophy of Religion
- Template:Navbox/Philosophy of Science