Anti-Individualism as a philosophy means an opposition to Individualism. Main arguments for Anti-Individualism emphasize the importance of tradition and morality and especially - the common good.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Anti-Individualism hates nearly everyone including himself.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Friends[edit | edit source]
- Positivism - Methodological Anti-Individualism is great.
- Gentilianism - You were right about the state. Shame that you got killed.
- Duginism - One of my contemporary advocators.
- Collectivism - The perfect opposite of individualism!
- Anti-Egoism - Egoism is an extreme variant of individualism that we should oppose together.
Frenemies[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Anarchism - You are right about individualist anarchists but you are somehow worse than Anti-Liberalism.
- Anti-Liberalism - You tolerate individualists as long as they aren't liberals? Funny that.
- Slavery - Anti-Individualism only for the slaves? I don't think so.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Most, if not all ideologies when they seem to be a little individualism...including himself, espeacially...
- Individualism - YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! You ruined tradition, morality, environment and EVERYONE!!!
- Romanticism - An individualist who is anti-science, lost in his so-called miracles, loves an individualist utopia and...Literally weirdo.