This user makes icons
"Try fitting a flag in 268 pixels and see."
Pages I created[edit source]
- Church of England
- Natural Law Theory
- Virtue Ethics
- Poznan School
- Ethical Egoism
- Moral Universalism
- J. R. R. Tolkien Thought
- Cybernetics (TheOmni was supposed to do it)
- Coptic Orthodoxy
- Ecuatorian Orthodoxy
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- Oriental Orthodoxy
- Prosperity Theology
- Russian Orthodoxy
- Second Temple Judaism
Pages i recreated[edit source]
Pages that was been deleted[edit source]
Hey can we create a leninist page
- See the PCB Wiki
Zedro - Is it possible to make a page for the Mascot, like The other wikis ? Or is that not allowed?
- DualPlay - Previously it served as Skepticism to the previous philosophyball, though it could be something. Though I have no idea what it could be used for.
- Zedro - Maybe it can be the philosophy that has a personality like Ismism, but its less political and more towards philosophy. Maybe the name can be Philphil
- DualPlay - just Neologism. Alternatively, it may be an icon of philosophical neologism.
Zedro - Heya, is anyone wanting to work on the Horror group aesthetics? Like, Horror, Analog Horror, and Liminal Horror? If not, could I work on it?
- DualPlay - no one is doing it yet. Feel free to add it.
Why do the balls here have such good resolution (in desktop view, not mobile view) compared to both the Polcompball and Polcompball Anarchy wikis, in which they are much fuzzier? I originally posted this question at PCBA, but got no replies (I later discovered this only applies to my iPad and iPhone for some reason, on my Windows computer all three render perfectly). Holon (talk) 00:01, 8 September 2023 (UTC)
- DualPlay - hmmm....